Olives, olive oil, feta. A bit unusual for our kitchen, somehow even noble, right? Do you know the name of this salad in Greece? Rustic. Yes, yes, “choriatic salad”, which literally means: “so much easier”.
Well, if the recipe is not as noble as it seems, it means that it is not a sin to experiment with it.
We will not make fundamental changes, because of the noble simplicity it is easy to make variegated bad taste, but pickled champignons in a Greek salad just do not interfere.
The simplest calculation is a jar of mushrooms on a jar of olives, but you can change the amount in any direction to your liking.
- small pickled champignons - 200 g;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 large pcs .;
- tomatoes - 2 large pieces;
- olive oil;
- cucumbers - 2 large pieces;
- feta cheese - 200 g;
- pitted black olives - 1 can.
Servings Per Container: 6 Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. We wash the tomatoes, cut the stalks, cut them into small cubes and place them in a deep salad bowl.
2. We soak cucumbers for a few minutes in cold water, cut off the ass, cut into cubes and add to the tomatoes.
3. We wash the Bulgarian pepper, cut the stalk, remove the seeds and wash it from the inside. Now cut it into small cubes and add to the salad.
4. Remove the olives from the jar, let the oil drain and cut the fruit in half, then add to other products.
5. Open the fetu, pour out the whey and cut the cheese into small cubes.
6. We remove the champignons from the jar, dry it with a napkin and add to the salad.
7. Dress the salad with a small amount of olive oil and gently mix the ingredients.
8. Serve ready salad served chilled in a portion bowl.