It is good for those people who love ordinary brewed coffee most of all - they only need a Turk, a proven recipe and high-quality ground beans.
And it is much more difficult to indulge yourself with your favorite drink to connoisseurs of coffee mixes with caramel, cream, sugar syrup, milk foam, etc. After all, a coffee machine is a serious purchase, which is usually solved for several years, and in a cafe too have a cup of flavored latte.
Our today's recipe will help solve the problem of the lack of a coffee machine for people who love cappuccino. In addition to coffee, you need fatty milk and a mixer (or blender).
- milk - 100 g;
- black coffee - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cream - 20 g;
- sugar - to taste.
Cooking time: 15 min., Number of servings: 1.
1. The main component of cappuccino, which characterizes this particular drink - fluffy foam. In order to prepare it, you need to take good, full-fat milk. The higher its fat content, the better. Milk needs to be heated, but not boiled. Hot milk pour into a blender or mixer.
2. It is necessary to beat milk for several minutes: until a good foam is obtained from it, airy foam with a lot of bubbles. It will be even tastier if you add a little cream to the milk before you beat it. But it is an optional ingredient.
3. In parallel with these, it is necessary to make good black coffee, strong enough. To do this, the Turk needs to warm up, pour coffee, pour cold water, bring to a boil and remove from the stove. The process of boiling coffee repeat three times. Before you pour coffee with water, you can optionally add sugar.
4. Then pour the coffee into a deep cup, pour out the milk directly from the dish in which it was whipped. Thus, the milk will be at the bottom, and the foam - at the top. Pouring whipped milk should be exactly in the middle of a cup of coffee.
5. Sprinkle the finished cappuccino with cinnamon and drink more quickly.