This is a versatile dish, which is a complete lunch or dinner. The advantage of this recipe is that the meat does not need to prepare a side dish separately.
The preparation of such meat takes 1, 5 hours, and from the ingredients listed here, 6 servings are obtained.
- chicken fillet - 700 g;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- onions - 150 g;
- cheese - 200 g;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- mayonnaise - 150 g;
- salt - to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste.
1. Rinse the chicken fillet with cold water. Dry the meat with a paper towel. Cut the fillet lengthwise to eventually get big thin bits. If the halves are too large, they should be cut again.
2. Slightly beat the fillets with a kitchen mallet (large teeth side). Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil. Evenly lay out a layer of chicken fillet.
3. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and other favorite spices. You can add any seasoning to your own taste.
4. Peel the potatoes. Rinse the roots with water. Drain with a towel. Cut the potatoes into 1 cm thick slices. Put a layer of potatoes on top of the meat. If desired, potatoes can also be slightly salted.
5. Peel the bulbs. Cut them into semi-rings of medium thickness. Onions can be chopped large enough, in the oven, it is perfectly baked and will let the juice. Chicken will get more delicious and juicy.
6. Grind hard cheese with a coarse grater. A large amount of this ingredient will make the casserole much more appetizing. Spray the contents of the form evenly with cheese.
7. Make a fine net of mayonnaise on top of the cheese. The amount of sauce needs to be adjusted to your own taste. You can use both less and more mayonnaise. Perfect for homemade sauce dishes.
8. Place the form in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees. Cook chicken 40 min. Depending on the power of the oven, time may vary. After half an hour, the dish should be checked by piercing with a knife. If all layers are soft, then the chicken in French can be removed from the oven.
9. The dish should be served hot. Leave the meat for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Then cut the appetizing casserole into portions. Decorate the dish with greens and serve. A quick and incredibly tasty chicken fillet in French with potatoes will delight your family and guests.