Cucumbers are salted, pickled and preserved in many different ways, and each of them ultimately gives an original snack. Today we offer a slightly unusual, but simple and easy way to pickle cucumbers - dry pickled with mustard.
For this recipe, you do not need to prepare a syrup - the pickle is obtained from cucumber juice, salt, sugar and seasonings; in fact, the cucumbers are salted in their own juice.
Another advantage of this recipe is that the appetizer is prepared in just 48 hours and you can even make it to an unexpectedly planned feast.
- fresh cucumbers - about 2 kg;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- granulated sugar - 0, 5 glasses;
- mustard powder, dry - 1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 0, 5 glasses;
- dill greens;
- garlic - 1 small head.
1. We select cucumbers for appetizers to be juicy and elastic. Cut several centimeters from both sides. Thoroughly wash them in cool water. Dill also rinsed.
2. We cut the dried vegetables into small pieces and put them into a capacious container.
3. Cut the dill finely chopped and chop the garlic head, send the ingredients to the cucumbers. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of mustard powder.
4. We measure the necessary part of granulated sugar and salt, we pour in to the products listed above. Thoroughly mix the contents and, covered with cling film, put in the fridge for 2 days to soak the cucumbers.
5. We spread the fragrant cucumbers in a bowl and serve to the table.