No dessert table can do without sweet home baking. I think you agree how tasty it is to drink a cup of aromatic tea or coffee, with a piece of delicious cake or cake. We offer a recipe for cooking grated cake with jam. This pastry is familiar to many of us.
I think most housewives cooked such a cake more than once. And here, to amateur culinary specialists who have not yet tried this pastry, we will in detail tell and show how to bake grated pie. In the end, you get a gentle dessert for your loved ones. In terms of filling, you can experiment, at your discretion. So are you ready? Then we start.
- 1 chicken egg;
- 0, 5 tsp. baking powder;
- 0, 25 tsp. salts;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 100 g butter;
- 260 g of wheat flour;
- 100 g of jam.
1. Knead the dough for the cake conveniently using a kitchen mixer or combine. In the bowl of the mixer, break the chicken egg. Pour salt, sugar. Add sliced butter from the refrigerator. Oil can be replaced with margarine.
2. In a separate high capacity sift wheat flour. Mix with baking powder. Add small portions to the dough. Stir to crumbs. Put it on the working board and quickly collect it in a ball. Add some flour if necessary.
3. Divide into two identical parts. Wrap one half in cling film and send in the freezer for 30 minutes until firm.
4. Pick a baking tray. Cover the parchment paper. Spread the rest of the dough in shape, as it rolls out very badly.
5. Brush with your favorite jam, preferably sour to taste, as the dough is sweet. At this stage, you can use candied fruits, dried fruits, any nuts.
6. Remove another piece of dough from the freezer and rub it on a coarse grater around the cake with a thin layer, or tear it into small pieces with your hands. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake 30-40 minutes until light rosy color.
7. Grated jam pie is ready. Cool to room temperature, cut into portions. Brew fragrant tea and call everyone to the sweet table. Have a nice tea party!