Many people underestimate dishes cooked in pots, and, admittedly, completely in vain. The food created in a similar way turns out unusually juicy, gentle, fragrant and the most important - in it all vitamins remain. Today we are going to prepare delicious and hearty dishes for dinner in pots. Ready?
You will need:
- meat (pork or beef, and you can combine) - 300 grams,
- mushrooms - 350 grams,
- potatoes - 3-4 pieces,
- bulb onions - 2-3 pieces,
- cheese - 100 grams,
- mayonnaise - 3-4 tablespoons,
- salt - to taste,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- vegetable oil - for roasting vegetables.
Step-by-step recipe with photo
1. Prepare the ingredients needed to create the dish.
2. Mushrooms cut into strips.
3. Fry the mushrooms in the heated vegetable oil until browning.
4. Cut onions into strips.
5. Combine onions with mushrooms. We salt, we pepper. Fry until full readiness.
6. We cut meat into cubes of medium size.
7. Cut the potatoes into cubes of approximately the same size as the meat.
8. Salt the potatoes and pepper. Mix with mayonnaise and mix well.
9. We send some meat to the pot. We salt, we pepper.
10. On the meat lay roasted vegetables.
11. Put potatoes on a pillow of mushrooms.
12. Rub cheese on a fine grater and sprinkle it over the contents of the pot.
13. Cover the pots with a lid and send them into the oven. Cook at 180 degrees for 70-80 minutes.
14. After the specified time, the meat with mushrooms and potatoes is ready! You can serve the dish on the table directly in the dish in which it was prepared, or put the contents of the pots on a la carte plates.