Decided to bake something tasty for tea, but do not want to spend a lot of time on it? We offer to pamper households delicious and airy cake on kefir with frozen cranberries. All the ingredients are sure to be found, if not in the refrigerator, then in the nearest supermarket for sure. Let's get started
- kefir - 350 ml,
- flour - 1, 5 glasses,
- sugar - 1, 5 glasses,
- frozen cranberries (but fresh ones will do) - 0.5 cups,
- chicken egg - 3 pieces,
- baking powder for the dough - 1 tablespoon,
- vanillin - to taste.
1. We can start creating the cake only after we make sure that everything necessary for the cake is prepared.
2. Whip eggs with sugar.
3. Pour the sifted flour. Stir.
4. Pour kefir.
5. Add baking powder to the dough. The latter can be replaced with 1 teaspoon of soda, and you do not need to quench it. Stir. Leave for 5-10 minutes.
6. Pour the finished dough into a baking dish filled with parchment or oiled.
7. From above we lay out the cranberry.
8. We send the blank for the pie to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Check the readiness of the dessert with a wooden skewer - if it stays dry after it has pierced the cake, then it means that the baking is ready.
9. Cut the slightly cooled cake into portions. We invite your favorite household for tea!