Many Italian dishes have won the hearts of our compatriots. These include pasta with minced meat and tomatoes. The combination of finely chopped meat, sour tomatoes and neutral pasta tastes harmoniously and is enjoyed by almost everyone. Preparing a dish simply and quickly, it turns juicy and satisfying. It can be done not only for home-made dinner, but also to treat friends. There are several recipes for food, so that every gourmet will be able to choose the option that corresponds to his gastronomic preferences.
Cooking pasta with minced meat and tomatoes is possible even for a novice chef, although the recipes of this dish can vary in complexity. Knowing a few moments will not give up on the result.
- Pasta for cooking pasta with minced meat and tomatoes is better to choose from durum wheat. Firstly, such products are more useful. Secondly, they are less boiled soft.
- If the sauce is thin, it is ideal for spaghetti. Thick sauce with pieces of vegetables is best combined with short pasta.
- The dish will be more delicious if the meat is cooked for it personally from fresh meat. When buying a product in a store, it is difficult to be sure that fat, skin, and cartilage were not used to make it. If there is no meat grinder at home, you can ask the seller to make mincemeat of the pieces of meat you have chosen - many shops provide such services.
- Pasta is important not to digest, inside they should remain slightly firm, keep their shape. Cooked pasta is not so tasty, and they look unattractive. Cooking time depends on their thickness and the flour they are made of. In order not to be mistaken, it is enough to adhere to the recommendations of the manufacturer, placed on the package.
- To prevent pasta from sticking together, immerse them in already boiling water. Spaghetti is not broken, but put in boiling water whole and dipped in water with a spoon as they are soaked.
- Water when cooking pasta salted immediately. Only then the finished dish will have a harmonious taste.
- While cooking pasta with minced meat and tomatoes, Italians do not wash pasta. So that they do not stick together, they are boiled in plenty of water. Sometimes a spoonful of olive oil is added to the water, but this is not mandatory.
All kinds of meat can be used to make pasta with minced meat and tomatoes. Tomatoes are used fresh, canned, dried. The technology of cooking can be different, it depends on the specific recipe. In order to avoid mistakes and get the expected result, you must follow the instructions that accompany the selected recipe.
Pasta with minced meat and fresh tomatoes
- spaghetti - 0, 25 kg;
- ground beef - 0, 2 kg;
- cream cheese - 100 g;
- fresh tomatoes - 0, 25 kg;
- hot peppers - to taste (not more than 0, 5 pcs.);
- onions - 75 g;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- olive oil - 20 ml;
- salt - to taste.
- Free the onions from the husk, cut into small pieces.
- Pepper seeds, cut as much as possible.
- Dip the tomatoes with boiling water, peel them off. Remove seals in the stalk. Cut tomato pulp into medium sized cubes.
- Pass the garlic through the press.
- Heat oil in a pan, put onion and pepper in it. Cook them for 5 minutes.
- Add the stuffing. Fry it, stirring with a spatula, until it acquires a gray color.
- Add tomatoes. Turn down the heat. Stew mince with tomatoes 5 minutes.
- Chop cheese into mincemeat pan, add garlic. Stir.
- Sweat the sauce for another 3-4 minutes, remove from heat.
- While preparing the sauce, boil the water and boil the spaghetti in it. Throw the pasta in a colander. Wait for the water to drain.
It remains to arrange the pasta in plates, put the sauce from minced meat, tomatoes and cream cheese on top, decorate with fresh basil leaves. The dish, prepared according to this recipe, has a spicy taste. It will appeal to lovers of tapas.
Pasta with minced meat and dried tomatoes
- macaroni - 0, 4 kg;
- ground beef - 0, 4 kg;
- dried tomatoes - 100 g;
- dried basil - 5 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- fresh basil (optional) - for decoration when serving;
- olive oil - how much will leave.
- Remove sun-dried tomatoes from the jar and cut into strips.
- Boil water, add salt, boil the pasta into the boiling water and cook, stirring occasionally, until done.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the olive oil, put the minced meat in it. Fry it until tender. During the preparation of minced meat, break it with a spatula so that no lumps of meat form.
- Add dried tomatoes and a couple of teaspoons of oil in which they were conserved.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid, then mince with tomatoes for about 5 minutes.
- Pour out the finished pasta in a colander and transfer to a frying pan with minced meat and tomatoes, mix.
After a couple of minutes, the pan with pasta can be removed from the heat, arrange the dishes into plates and invite the household to the table.
Pasta with minced meat and canned tomatoes
- spaghetti - 0, 3 kg;
- ground beef - 0, 5 kg;
- canned tomatoes in their own juice - 0, 4 kg;
- cream - 100 ml;
- dry red wine - 0, 2 l;
- onions - 100 g;
- salt, thyme, flakes of chili pepper - to taste;
- olive oil - 50 ml;
- Parmesan (optional) - to taste.
- Remove the husks from the bulb. Cut the vegetable into small cubes.
- Grate grated tomatoes with large holes, discard skins. To the mashed potatoes, add the juice, in which vegetables were preserved.
- Add salt, thyme and chili flakes to the tomato sauce. Pour wine into it, mix.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the onion in it until golden brown.
- Add the mince and fry it with the onions until it is light.
- Pour the mince with tomato sauce and simmer the food for about an hour - it is necessary that the sauce thickens.
- Add cream and mix with minced meat and sauce. Continue cooking the food for another 5 minutes.
- Spread the boiled spaghetti into plates, top them with minced meat and sauce.
When serving, the dish does not hurt to sprinkle with finely grated parmesan or other hard cheese. The dish made according to this recipe has an exquisite taste and aroma, it is worthy to appear not only on the everyday, but also on the holiday table.
Pasta with minced meat with tomatoes has a harmonious, moderately savory taste. The dish is nourishing, appetizing looks. Even a chef who does not have much culinary experience will cope with its preparation.