Everyone loves borsch, both adults and children. True, in the summer heat, I don’t want to cook it at all, and cold soups rightfully occupy the place of the first courses. But as soon as it gets cold, very few people can do without hot main course. To improve the taste of borscht, you must prepare a special dressing, which, by the way, is prepared for quite a long time. But in order to speed up the process of cooking the first dish, the dressing can be prepared in advance and canned.
- beets - 1 kg;
- carrots - 1 kg;
- sweet pepper - 1 kg;
- onion - 1 kg;
- tomatoes - 1 kg or tomato paste - 250 ml;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 150-200 g., Depending on the sweetness of beets;
- black and allspice - 0, 5 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 200 ml;
- vinegar (6%) - 170 ml.
1. Carrots, beets, onions cleanse the skin, remove seeds from the pepper.
2. Prepare all the ingredients. It must be said that with the advent of modern kitchen appliances, the canning process has become a sheer pleasure. Therefore, you can a little tense and quickly chop the tomatoes, peppers and onions.
3. We carve carrots and beets with a grater on a food processor.
4. Now put onions, carrots, peppers and tomatoes in the bowl of the slow cooker. If you used tomato paste, then it must be pre-diluted in 0.5 liter of water. If tomatoes are used for refueling, then simply pour the contents of the bowl with water (0, 3 gr).
5. Give the filling to boil, boil for 10 minutes and add the beets.
6. We mix everything, close the lid and leave to cook in “multi-cook” or “cooking” mode for 1 hour.
7. After that, open the lid, add salt, sugar and spices.
8. Add vegetable oil and leave for another 15 minutes. For all the cooking time, all the vegetables had a chance to boil well.
9. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, pour vinegar into the dressing.
10. Refueling is ready.
11. We pour it in sterilized jars and roll it up.
12. Give cool and remove to the pantry.