Salad with beans, crackers and mushrooms because of the presence in the composition and also fresh cucumber turns out very tasty. And in general, all the ingredients in the salad perfectly combined with each other. Mushrooms can be boiled or fried. And if marinated mushrooms are available, then rest assured that the dish will taste just great.
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- 6-7 fresh champignons;
- 1 onion;
- 2 tbsp. l frying oils;
- 1-2 slices of bread;
- 1/5 tsp. salts;
- 3 pinches of spices;
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh dill;
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. You can take fresh or frozen champignons, and in the second case you do not need to defrost them before frying, unless you cut them a little smaller. It is desirable to soak the beans in cool water for several hours, and then cook in salted water until soft. Depending on the type of beans it can take from 20 minutes to an hour.
2. Wash fresh cucumber and be sure to check for bitterness. Cut the vegetable on both sides and cut into cubes (strips).
3. Rinse boiled beans, place in a colander and let drain water, then transfer to a salad bowl. There also send and chopped cucumber.
4. Wash champignons (fresh) and chop finely. Cut the peeled onions even more finely.
5. Heat a spoonful of vegetable oil in a pan and place the mushrooms and onions on a hot surface. Lightly salt and fry, stirring, for 5-6 minutes.
6. Then, the mushrooms can be removed from the pan and cooled, then transferred to a salad bowl.
7. Fresh dill or any other herbs should be washed and dried, then finely chopped and put into a salad bowl. Season with mayonnaise of any fat content.
8. Mix everything and try the salad with enough salt and spices. Add if necessary.
9. Slice a slice of bread into cubes or strips, fry until crispy golden crust on low heat. Also, bread can be dried in the oven.
10. Put the prepared delicious salad in a bowl, sprinkle with croutons and serve.