It is impossible to determine whether there are enough nutrients in our diet, because each product contains a lot of things and it is impossible to carry out such calculations on the fingers. Therefore, you need to eat as diverse as possible and include products from all food groups in the menu.
If you like and often eat cereals, try to alternate different cereals, even if you prefer one kind.
From the point of view of diversity, corn grits are of particular interest because they are much less popular compared to buckwheat, rice, and oatmeal, and you can cook practically the same dishes from it, in particular, sweet porridge with milk.
- milk - 400 ml;
- corn grits - 150 g .;
- granulated sugar - 50 g .;
- butter - 20 g;
1. For the preparation of porridge will need only two ingredients - corn grits and milk.
2. Pour the milk into an enamel pan, set on a slow fire until boiling. Watch carefully for this process, as milk can quickly rise and escape.
3. As soon as the first signs of bubbles began to appear, pour in a small amount of the necessary amount of corn grits.
4. Mix the contents of the pan thoroughly, add the granulated sugar and a pinch of salt. Kash should be stirred often so that it does not burn. The readiness of porridge can be determined by tasting the dish after 10-15 minutes of cooking.
5. Turn off the fire, give the dish time to infuse. Serve with berries.