Many are convinced that a better breakfast than milk porridge cannot be invented. And to argue with the fact that this dish is also very tasty, and no one will. From the moment when, to help hostesses, manufacturers of household kitchen appliances invented the wonder-pot - the slow cooker, it became doubly more convenient and faster to cook milk porridges. From today's master class you will learn how to cook rice porridge in a slow cooker.
To prepare you will need:
- pic - 1 multi-glass,
- milk - 5 multi-cups,
- butter - 1 tbsp. l.,
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l.,
- salt - pinch.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients.
2. Wash rice. Put in the bowl of the multicooker. Pour in milk.
3. Add sugar, salt and butter. Stir.
4. Turn on the multicooker in the “Porridge” mode. Cook for 40 minutes. After the specified time has elapsed, we switch the miracle saucepan to the “Preheating” mode and boil the porridge for 5-10 minutes.
Tip: if you are afraid that while cooking the porridge, the milk may escape, after placing the products and before turning on the multicooker, put a steaming basket in the bowl. This simple way will save you from trouble during the preparation of milk porridge.
5. Spread porridge on plates. If you wish, you can add a little more sugar and butter. Done! We treat our households with a delicious and healthy breakfast.