We offer to cook chicken Kiev. Delicate juicy chicken fillet in crispy golden breaded - very tasty. Of course, to prepare such a dish is not so easy if there is no practice. We will try to describe the cooking process in detail and in detail, which even a beginning hostess will master. So, let's go straight to the point.
- 300 g chicken fillet;
- 30 g butter;
- 7 g of dill;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
- 100 g breadcrumbs;
- 50 grams of wheat flour;
- 50 g of starch;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- salt to taste.
- 150 g of sunflower oil;
- 50 g of vodka.
1. First, prepare the green oil, which is an integral part of Kiev chicken. To do this, slightly soften the butter at room temperature or use a microwave, but do not overdo it, so that it does not turn into a liquid. Rinse and dry the fresh dill. Remove thick stems. Chop the leaflets finely. Mix the dill with the oil, add a little salt.
2. Using a kitchen spatula, form a cubicle, about 5-6 cm long, about 1-1.5 cm wide. Send to the freezer for 15-20 minutes. The butter bar should freeze well.
3. Rinse the chicken fillet in running water and dry with a paper towel. Using a sharp knife, make an incision along the entire length of the fillet to form a pocket. Open the pocket carefully, so as not to damage the fillet, beat off with a kitchen mallet, even with a blunt side. Season with salt and ground black pepper on all sides.
4. Remove the frozen butter block from the freezer and place on the prepared fillet.
5. Wrap the oil in the loin section as best as possible so that it will remain inside when roasting. You can wrap like cabbage rolls.
6. Now prepare the bread crumbs. Pour the wheat flour separately into convenient plates, beat the chicken eggs in another container, and mix the breadcrumbs with starch in the third bowl. Gently, breaded the patty in flour, then in egg mixture and in bread crumbs. Do this procedure twice, so our burgers will be much juicier.
7. Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan. Pour the vodka. Lay the patty. Fry until brown crust for 3-5 minutes on each side. Periodically water the sunflower oil from the pan.
8. Put the fried patty in a baking dish, pour the sunflower oil in which the patty was fried. Send to a preheated oven 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes. After this time, chicken Kiev is ready. Immediately serve to the table.