Pizza with sausage and cheese in the oven is cooked fairly simply, provided that you have the dough ready. If suddenly you decide to cook pizza spontaneously, in this case, you can use ready-made dough, for example, puff pastry. Pizza can be prepared on the occasion of meeting old friends, family get-togethers or a children's holiday. Such a pizza is much tastier and healthier than shop items, although of course, you should not get carried away with it, if you follow the figure - it is quite high in calories. Younger children are better off making homemade pizza dough.
List of ingredients:
- 250 g of dough,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 100 ml tomato sauce,
- 200 g smoked sausage,
- 150 grams of hard cheese,
- greens before serving.
1. Take the ready puff pastry and roll it in the form of a baking sheet. If the dough was frozen, let it lie for an hour or two, and then roll it.
2. Cover the baking sheet with parchment, and then grease with vegetable oil, for this a cooking brush is useful.
3. Transfer the dough layer to the parchment, level it. If the dough goes beyond the edges of the parchment, cut it (dough) with a knife. Now, using a brush or spoon, brush the dough with tomato sauce. You can make it yourself or take a ready-made ketchup.
4. For pizza, we take two or three kinds of smoked sausage. Slice the sausage into strips or slices.
5. Grate the hard cheese on a fine grater. There are no special requirements for the variety, as long as the cheese melts well.
6. Spread the dough with the tomato grated cheese generously, you can even chop the cheese into thin slices and put them on the dough tightly for each other. Now spend no more than half the cheese.
7. Now lay out a random sausage over the entire surface of the pizza.
8. Now sprinkle the pizza with the second half of the cheese. Now you can add dried herbs, spices. Send the pizza to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for half an hour.
9. Control the baking process, you may need to get pizza earlier. Half an hour later, the pizza with salami and cheese in the oven is ready. Allow it to cool slightly, then separate from the parchment, cut into portions and serve on a large dish (tray).