On the eve of the holidays, all the hostesses are busy with pleasant troubles and menu-making, and before some dilemmas arise - to prepare something new or to alter the good old something? If you consider yourself a conservative, then try a salad with chicken, egg and vegetables - you will not be disappointed. This salad in its composition is very similar to the popular Russian salad, with the only difference that there are no carrots, and the boiled sausage is replaced with chicken fillet.
List of ingredients:
- 3-4 potatoes,
- 3 chicken eggs,
- 250 g chicken fillet,
- 4 pickles,
- 300 g canned peas,
- 1/4 tsp. salt,
- 5 tbsp. l mayonnaise (sour cream),
- 3-4 pinches of black ground pepper,
- greens before serving.
1. Potatoes should be boiled “in uniform”, eggs “hard boiled”, and chicken fillet cook for 25 minutes in salted water. Then cool everything, clean the potatoes and eggs. Cut potatoes into cubes and pour them into a bowl.
2. Cut chicken eggs into cubes of the same size and send them to a bowl.
3. Chop the chicken fillet into small pieces, put into a bowl.
4. Salt or sour (optional) cucumbers cut into small cubes. If cucumbers produce a lot of pickle when slicing, drain it, you do not need to add to the salad, otherwise it will quickly “drain”.
5. Using a can opener, open a jar of peas, drain the liquid and pour the required amount into a bowl.
6. Add mayonnaise or sour cream of arbitrary fat content to the bowl. You can also add a pinch of salt, black pepper or other spices to taste.
7. Mix the salad with chicken, egg and vegetables. Serve it immediately. If you make such a salad in large volumes or do not plan to eat it right away, then do not fill the whole mayonnaise - the salad with dressing the next day will not be so tasty. Garnish with fresh herbs before serving.