Pineapple puffs are an incredibly delicious dessert that is very easy to make. And if you already have ready-made puff pastry, you can treat yourself with puffs literally 40 minutes after the start of cooking. Because of the unconditional juiciness of the filling and puff pastry, it turns out very soft and tender. To make the filling more flavorful, you can also add a little ground cinnamon or vanilla sugar.
- 150 g puff pastry
- 3 Pineapple Ring
- 1/2 tsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. l wheat flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
1. Prepare all the ingredients to bake delicious puffs. Since the recipe uses already prepared puff pastry and it was frozen, you should get it out of the freezer in advance and let it thaw a little. The softness of the dough should be reminiscent of clay, rather dense. Use the can key to open the canned pineapple jar. Suitable fruit in rings or slices.
2. Pour some wheat flour on the work surface - a board or table. Separate a piece of dough (1/3 part) and roll it into a thin layer, lightly dusting it with flour.
3. Cut the rings or slices of pineapples into small cubes. In the process of cutting will be allocated syrup, which is better to pour.
4. On half a piece of dough, put pineapple slices - 2 tbsp will be enough. l stuffing. Lightly sprinkle with sugar.
5. Cover the filling with the second half of the dough. Carefully connect the edges, you can use the forks.
6. Baking mold or baking tray cover with foil (baking paper). You can lubricate the surface with vegetable oil. Place dough blanks on the surface and send the form to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Remove the rosy puffs from the oven and let them cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.