From the point of view of the amount of fat, the most dietary meats are rabbit, chicken fillet and lean beef. Of these, the rabbit and chicken are cooked the fastest, and the cheapest - chicken fillet. We will take it for cooking broth of our diet soup.
This soup is suitable not only for those who follow a diet for weight control, but also as a menu item for a therapeutic or prophylactic diet. In such diets, meat broths, as a rule, are excluded, but bone broths are the most dangerous, and chicken fillet almost does not give broth and only adds meat flavor to the soup.
The technology of cooking soup in a slow cooker is not fundamentally different from cooking soup on the stove.
- chicken fillet - 200 g;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- zucchini - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- salt - a small pinch.
Cooking time: 1 hour; number of servings: 4.
1. First, for the soup, you need to boil the chicken. Rinse the fillet, remove the film and streaks from it, put in a pan with water and cook until ready. After that, get the chicken meat out of the water, cool it, and then cut it into small cubes.
2. Pour the meat to the bottom of the multicooker. Wash the potatoes well under running water, peel, remove all defects, if any, cut into small cubes and add to the slow cooker to the chicken.
3. Wash zucchini, peel and cut into the same cubes as the other ingredients. Add to chicken and potatoes.
4. Wash carrots, peel and cut into cubes of the same size. Pour out to the other components of the soup. It should be noted that all vegetables must be taken fresh, not sluggish and not rotten.
5. Pour the vegetables and chicken with water, add a little salt and close the lid. Put the slow cooker to the “Soup” mode for 40 minutes. Let the finished soup cool down a little, pour into a plate and serve.