Kish Lauren refers to French cuisine and is an open jellied pie. The dough for the cake - chopped and cooked is very simple. And the filling can be different - meat, mushroom, fish, vegetable. A long time ago, when Kish Loren was a favorite of French farmers, in the course for its preparation were the remnants of bread and all that remained from lunch or dinner, that is, there was no single recipe. Since then, the quiche loren slightly modified, namely, it became mandatory to contain cheese.
List of ingredients:
- 3 tbsp. l water,
- 250 g wheat flour,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 70 g butter,
- 1 pinch of salt.
For the filling you need to take:
- 250 g of ham,
- 3 pinches of nutmeg,
- 150 grams of hard cheese,
- 1 onion,
- 100 g of champignons,
- 150 ml of cream.
1. Butter must not be melted before kneading the dough. In a bowl or bowl of the blender, mix the frozen oil, flour, egg and salt. Begin to mix, gradually adding some ice water.
2. Knead the dough slightly and shape it into a ball. Send in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic wrap, for an hour.
3. After an hour, roll out the dough into a tortilla and cover it with a mold. The form itself, if desired, can be covered with foil. Spread the dough on the sides, then make a lot of holes with a fork or toothpick - so that the dough does not swell during baking. In the oven heated to 180 degrees bake the dough for 15 minutes.
4. Cut ham into cubes.
5. Clean onions and cut into small cubes, wash the mushrooms and chop finely.
6. Cut half of the cheese into cubes or straws.
7. In a suitable container, mix the eggs, cream of any fat content.
8. Grate the second half of hard cheese and add to bowl with eggs and cream.
9. Whisk thoroughly stir the creamy cheese filling.
10. Spread evenly slices of ham, onions, mushrooms and cheese into the dough form.
11. Pour cream cheese filling into the mold.
12. Put the mold in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
13. After 25-30 minutes, Kish Loren with ham and cheese will be ready. Serve warm or chilled on a large platter. You can cut into portions and sprinkle with greens.