We suggest cooking meat with prunes in the oven. Have you tried such a tasty dish? If not, it's time to go to the kitchen and delight your loved ones! Meat goes well with many fruits. Prunes - one of the most delicious additives, which will give the finished meat a unique taste and aroma. You can dream up and add spicy spices.
- 500 g of pork;
- 100 g of prunes;
- 2 tsp. grainy mustard;
- 1 tsp. ketchup;
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise;
- 0, 5 tsp. dried dill;
- 0, 5 tsp. dried savory;
- 0, 5 tsp. sumach;
- 1 tsp. dried carrots;
- 0, 5 tsp. ground garlic;
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Recipe with photos step by step
1. Spices can be used at your discretion. Mix and mix well. In another bowl, mix the grainy mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.
2. For this recipe you can use pork or beef, preferably tenderloin. Beef takes more time to bake. Rinse the meat well in cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Make cuts, about 1 centimeter wide. Rub with salt, ground black pepper. Sprinkle herbs on all sides.
3. Carefully grease all sides with mustard mixture. At this step, the meat should be left in a cold place for 1-2 hours. If time does not allow, you can bake immediately.
4. Cut the prunes in half. If the dried fruit is hard, it is better to pour boiling water for 5 minutes, then dry with a paper napkin. Place prunes in each section.
5. Take the baking tin. Cover the foil. Transfer the meat, pour olive oil. Shake well into the foil. Preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees. Bake for about 1 hour. Unroll the foil and check the readiness of the meat with a bamboo stick. Ready meat is easily punctured with a sharp object. At this stage you can turn off the oven. If desired, brown the meat until golden brown.
6. Meat with prunes in the oven is ready. Serve at the table.