If you like to take noisy companies at home, then pizza with sausage and mushrooms on yeast dough should certainly be among those dishes that you cook well. Of course, you can buy the dough already prepared, the main thing is that the place of purchase and the manufacturer of the dough should be proven, otherwise spoil a bunch of delicious ingredients. But it is better to make the dough yourself, especially since it is actually much easier than it seems.
List of ingredients:
- 4 g dry yeast,
- 5 g sugar,
- 125 g of warm water,
- 300-350 g of wheat flour,
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 1 onion,
- 1 Bulgarian pepper,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 0, 5 tsp. dried oregano,
- 250 g cooked smoked sausage (salami),
- 5-6 large champignons,
- 250 g of hard cheese
- 2 pinches of salt,
- fresh greens,
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil.
1. Combine in a large bowl: warm water, sugar, a couple of pinches of salt, then add flour and dry yeast, mix, knead the dough, add more flour if necessary. Cover the bowl with the dough with a towel and leave to stand for at least an hour. In order for the dough to fit well, the yeast must be fresh. Prepare vegetables for the sauce: clean the onion and garlic, chop finely. Wash Bulgarian pepper, remove seeds and stems, cut into thin strips. Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables for 3-5 minutes over low heat.
2. Add tomato paste and half a glass of water; you can substitute tomato juice, home or shop. Stir, add dried herbs: oregano, basil, parsley. Simmer under a closed lid for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. It is important that the sausage is soft and moderately greasy, then in the finished pizza it will not be dry like parchment. Cut the sausage into slices, and thoroughly wash the mushrooms and cut into plates.
4. Grind hard cheese. Variety does not matter, as long as the cheese is well melted.
5. Move the dough directly onto the work surface and roll it into a thin cake. There is still a way to roll the cakes, but it requires a certain skill - the layer of dough is shifted from hand to hand, stretching along the way. But the dough must be elastic enough not to break through. You can make it even easier: immediately cover the baking sheet with parchment, brush it with olive oil, shift the dough and gently stretch the hands to the sides until you get a thin piece with sides.
6. Lubricate the billet with tomato pizza sauce.
7. Sprinkle the sauce with half the grated cheese.
8. Now lay out the plates of mushrooms, arbitrarily. You can lightly sprinkle them with salt.
9. Now put the sausage circles. You need to put a baking tray with a future pizza in an oven that is already heated to 180 degrees.
10. After 15 minutes of baking, remove the pan and sprinkle the pizza with the remains of grated cheese, bake another 10 minutes.
11. That's it, the pizza with sausage and mushrooms on the yeast dough is ready. It remains only to cool a little, cut and serve, before serving, you can decorate with sprigs of fresh parsley.