Puff salads always win by their appearance and seem to hint at the triumph (after all, if the hostess decided to tinker with an uneasy way of decoration, it means there is a special reason for this).
And for liver salads, it is layer-by-layer styling that is most beneficial - this dryish and slightly bitter product best manifests itself when its taste is softened and diluted with close proximity to other ingredients.
Today we offer a recipe for delicious and beautiful puff salad with chicken liver, which is prepared from the most simple and inexpensive products.
- 250 g of chicken liver;
- 1 onion;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- 55 grams of rice;
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise to taste.
1. Rice can use any variety. Rinse thoroughly under running water so that there is no white water. Place in a saucepan or pan. Pour water so that rice boils freely when cooked. Salt it. Send in a strong fire. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender. Put ready rice into a colander and rinse well. Leave all the water to go.
2. Peel the onions. Wash and dry. Cut in half. Cut into half rings. Heat the sunflower oil. Fry the onions on medium heat until golden brown. Cool to room temperature.
3. Boil chicken eggs in salted water until cooked for about 10 minutes. Cool in cold water, clean, rub on a medium grater. Rinse the chicken liver. Add the bay leaf, a couple of sweet peas and black pepper to the boiling water. Lower the liver. Cook on low heat until cooked. Remove from the liquid, cool, remove the film, rub on a large grater. Wash the cucumber, pat dry with a paper napkin, cut into small cubes. Peel can not remove.
4. Choose the right dish. Using the forming ring, lay the prepared ingredients in layers: grated chicken liver, fried onions, boiled rice, cucumber, chicken egg. Salt, pepper and season each layer with mayonnaise. Garnish with boiled carrot flowers and fresh dill. You can decorate the salad at your discretion. Chicken liver salad is ready. Serve at the table.