Have you tried the cranberry pies? If not, they lost a lot. Bright color, pleasant sourness and vitamins, all this can be indulged in all year round, because frozen berries are always within walking distance in the trade network.
Sweet cake on a quick sandy basis can be attributed to the category of quick baking. Both adults and children will like it. This step-by-step photo recipe will help you!
For short pastry:
- 100 g of flour,
- 100 g oil,
- 50 g of granulated sugar,
- 1 tbsp. l milk,
- 1 egg,
- butter to grease the pan.
For the filling:
- 500 g lingonberries (frozen or fresh berries),
- 1 cup of boiling water,
- 200 g of sugar,
- 150 g sour cream 20% fat,
- 4 eggs.
1. The quickest way to make shortbread dough is with a shredder or combine. Put the flour in the bowl, pieces of butter and sugar. A couple of seconds - and the baby is ready!
2. It remains to pour in milk and raw eggs and knead the dough, we are already working with our hands. It is desirable to cool the lump of dough by placing in a bag or cling film. Then roll out the dough using a rolling pin, the size of the layer is slightly larger than the diameter of the mold. The form should be lubricated or lined with paper. Silicone mold can not lubricate and not line. Very beautiful will be a cake in the shape of a heart.
3. Form the bumpers and add beans or other legumes. Preheat the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
While the base is being baked, prepare the filling. Pure berries of cowberries pour boiling water directly into the bowl of the combine, grind and strain through a sieve. Measure 400 ml of lingonberry syrup and mix with sugar.
4. For filling in a separate cup, mix the sour cream and eggs with a whisk. Send everything to the lingonberry mass, mix until smooth.
5. Pour lingonberry filling into a hot sand base with sides. Put the bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Temperature 160 degrees.
6. Remove baking from the oven, cool, cut into portions. You can decorate with whipped cream before serving.