Italian cuisine is undoubtedly incredibly popular in the world. With a special thrill, lovers of Italian cuisine treat such a dish as pizza. Pizza is one of the most common snacks and is suitable for the vast majority of various events. It will be appropriate at a children's party, at a picnic, and at a family dinner. In short, it is a versatile and very tasty dish. So why not cook it at home?
Pizza temperature and baking time
The dough plays an important role in the preparation of pizza. Pizza can be prepared from a different type of dough. To make this dish tasty, you need to respect the temperature and baking time. These figures vary depending on the type of dough used in the pizza base. Most often, pizza is baked from unleavened, yeast and puff pastry. By the way, Italians use exactly yeast-free dough for making pizza. It should tell in more detail about each type of test.
- A dough in which yeast is missing is obtained thin and crispy. It is recommended to bake pizza with such a dough base and dry filling at a temperature of 230-240 degrees for about 15-17 minutes. If wet stuffing is used for pizza, then first 10 minutes it should be baked at 200 degrees. The remaining time you need to cook pizza at 240 degrees.
- Pizza on yeast dough is baked a little differently. The dough rises in the cooking process, which means that the pizza base will be thicker, and therefore more filling will be required. The best way to cook pizza based on yeast dough at a temperature of 180 degrees. For baking the dish will take about 50-60 minutes. Yeast dough is best suited for a moist, juicy filling. By the way, if there are ready-made products in the filling, it should be cooked at a temperature of 190-200 degrees for 40 minutes. Meat and sausage is the best option for yeast dough pizza toppings.
- Puff pastry is yeast-free and yeast-free. For cooking pizza housewives recommend using puff yeast dough. To make puff pastry-free dough turned out delicious, you need to bake it in an oven heated to 200 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. If the temperature is lower, the dish will be dry and have few layers. From the heat, the test base quickly burns and becomes hard. For puff pizza, vegetable or sweet toppings are great.
The secrets of cooking delicious pizza
- Do not forget to carefully lubricate the form in which the pizza will be cooked.
- The filling should be laid out on a test base when it is already placed on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Laying out the layers on the dough blank is necessary in such a way that on top lay products that need heat more strongly. Such products are sausage, seafood, tomatoes and mushrooms. Cheese will melt in any case, because most of it should be laid down.
- Always remember that the thinner the pizza crust, the less you need to use toppings.
- It is advisable to use several types of cheese for making pizza. The minimum in pizza should be 2 cheeses - hard and soft. Grind and mix the cheeses before adding to the dish. Since cheese goes well with greens, after cooking, you can decorate the pizza with basil, green onions or parsley.
- If the pizza dough is thick, you first need to bake it with the sauce, without adding the filling, for a few minutes. The same should be done if you use too fat or wet stuffing. Thanks to this trick, the dough will not become wet, and the filling will be completely baked.
- In case the pizza turned out dry, you can use the following tip: put the dish in a plastic bag for a couple of minutes. Due to the greenhouse effect and high temperature, the filling will evaporate moisture into the dough, making it softer.
- You can check the pizza for readiness with a toothpick. Prick her a pizza, and then look at her carefully. A dry toothpick indicates that the pizza has been baked. Only in no case do not open the oven for the first 10-15 minutes, otherwise you can spoil the pizza because of temperature drops.
Now you know the basic subtleties of cooking pizza, which means that you will bake this dish at home without much difficulty.