If you are a raw food eater or just a lover of raw meat, then you should try beef tartare. Such a steak is a finely minced meat or twisted through a large grinder of the meat grinder. Fresh greens, pickled cucumbers, onions, spices, and salt are added to the meat. Sometimes capers can be added, but this is optional. The Worcestershire sauce is used in the original recipe, but it is rather difficult to find, so you can replace it with soy sauce.
List of ingredients:
- 250 g of beef,
- 1 onion,
- 1 pickled cucumber,
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley,
- 1 tsp. french mustard
- 1 chicken egg yolk,
- 2 tbsp. l soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil,
- 2 pinches of salt,
- 4 pinches of black ground pepper,
- fresh greens before serving.
1. Clean a bulb of medium size and chop it very finely, you can even grate it.
2. Cut the pickled cucumber into small cubes. If he allocates a lot of pickle, then it is better to drain it, otherwise the steak will not hold the form.
3. Wash and dry the fresh parsley with a towel, then chop finely. Combine chopped vegetables and herbs.
4. Add a little French mustard (in grains) to the ingredients already prepared.
5. Keep in mind that meat does not undergo any heat treatment, so you must be sure of the place where you buy meat. Also, the beef should be fresh - that's all precautions. Beef can be lightly frozen. A balyk, a tenderloin will do - the main thing is that there is no live and the meat is soft. Using a sharp knife, cut it very finely.
6. Mix vegetables, herbs and beef. Add a little salt, spices, spices, soy sauce and olive oil. If not olive, you can take any other vegetable.
7. Mix everything. Served steak tartare in the form of a flat cylinder, well, if there is a special form. If there is no such form, you can form an improvised steak in any other way, and you can carefully put the mass on the plate with wet hands.
8. Smash the egg into a bowl, carefully separating the yolk from the albumen. We need exactly the yolk, which must be placed on top of the steak. To the yolk not stack sideways, it is better to make a small top on top. Serve the tartare immediately, decorating the dish with fresh herbs.