Summer hot days strawberry on the table is a frequent guest. Dumplings are cooked with it, baked pies, served with sugar and sour cream. But the most delicious delicacy that can be made from this aromatic berry is, of course, sorbet. Such an incredibly tasty and refreshing delicacy is a real salvation for hot days. It can be offered to the child instead of shop ice cream or cold lemonade. You can treat them to guests and put it on the festive table. This dish is also very healthy, because it contains relatively little sugar, and the main ingredient is fragrant and tasty strawberries. It is prepared incredibly quickly and simply at home.
- 500g strawberries
- 1/3 glass of water,
- 1/3 cup of sugar.
1. Wash the berries, remove the tails and put them in the bowl of the blender.
2. Beat until mashed. The better you beat a berry, the more tender the dessert will be. Although some like large pieces of berries in the sorbet.
3. Pour sugar into water and heat it to dissolve the latter. Pour the resulting syrup into a puree.
4. Mix again. Sugar is pre-dissolved in water to ensure that no grains of sugar are found in the finished dish and the dessert itself is more tender.
5. Pour the resulting mass into a plastic container and send to the freezer.
6. Freeze sorbet will be 3-4 hours. During this time, it will need to be removed from the freezer 2-3 times and thoroughly stirred so that the puree does not crystallize.