Fried potatoes with mushrooms can be safely called a classic dish. Previously, its preparation was long and rather complicated, because forest mushrooms need to be sorted out, cleaned from grass or needles, boiled several times, etc. But today, when fresh champignons are sold at every step, all the long instructions of old potato and mushroom cooking recipes they boil down to a very simple principle - fry champignon slices in addition and combine them with potatoes. Very simple, very easy and very fast, and thanks to the bright and characteristic mushroom smell of champignons, it is no worse than with white mushrooms or honey agarics.
- potatoes - 500 g;
- fresh champignons - 200 g;
- salt and spices to taste.
How to fry potatoes with mushrooms
1. Prepare the listed ingredients. Potatoes are well washed and peeled. Mushrooms need to clean.
2. Slice the champignons in thin slices with the leg.
3. In a hot frying pan in vegetable oil, lightly fry the pieces of mushrooms until a characteristic pleasant golden color appears, then remove them from the heat.
4. Cut peeled potatoes into medium-sized cubes.
5. Pieces of potatoes are also fried in a pan.
6. When the potato grabs a little, add to it fried pieces of mushrooms. Salt and season with spices to taste and desire. Fry until done.
7. Fried potatoes with fragrant mushrooms and crispy crust are ready.
8. Serve such a dish can be, lightly watering it before this balsamic sauce. Enjoy your meal!