Simple at first glance, bread croutons with cheese on closer examination turn out to be quite a varied breakfast, because they contain carbohydrates from bread, egg whites and cheese, and also fat from egg yolk. It remains to supplement the croutons with some light vegetable salad or at least slices of tomato or cucumber - and you can consider them a full meal.
Of course, eating fried toast every day is not very good, but several times a week you can significantly reduce your morning chores. Just do not forget to grate the cheese in advance and spread it immediately to the croutons taken from the pan, otherwise it will not have time to melt.
- white bread - 4 slices;
- chicken egg - 4 pcs .;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- sunflower oil - 20 ml;
- freshly ground pepper;
- Dill greens.
1. First of all, cut the bread into slices about 3 cm thick.
2. Insert two eggs into a deep container, carefully whisk them with a whisk.
3. Pour the sunflower oil into the pan and heat it. Omit the bread slices in the egg mixture, dipping on both sides, spread on the pan.
4. Fry one side, turn to the other. When the bread is reddened, lay it on a plate.
5. As long as the bread is hot enough, sprinkle the cheese generously grated on a fine grater, salt and pepper. It will instantly melt - croutons with cheese are ready.
6. Serve, decorated with greens.