If you are a busy person, and you like home cooking, it is better to make your life easier with all kinds of cooking devices - steamers, bread makers, multi-cookers. It is hard to believe, but a cake with raisins in a bread maker turns out very tasty, fragrant, and no worse than in the oven. And although the size of the kulich from the bread maker is larger than the traditional one, you should not worry that it will quickly become stiff - even an incised cake is stored for a week, just cover it with a towel.
List of ingredients:
- wheat flour - 550 g,
- dry yeast - 15 g,
- butter - 25 g,
- salt - 0, 5 tsp.,
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs.,
- vanillin - 2 pinches,
- milk - 200 ml,
- sugar - 120 g,
- lemon peel - 1 tbsp. l.,
- raisins - 2 handfuls.
For the glaze:
- 1 protein,
- 100 g of powdered sugar,
- confectionery powder.
1. Milk needs a little warm up to 35-37 degrees. Pour it into the bowl of the bread machine, hammer in three fresh chicken eggs.
2. The butter should be allowed to melt a little, and then send it to the bread maker.
3. Pour the sifted wheat flour, salt, vanillin and sugar into the bowl.
4. Make a well in the flour and pour dry quick yeast into it.
5. Wash the lemon and scald with boiling water, then grate the rind and send the zest into the bowl of the bread maker.
6. Set the “Main” mode to 2, 5 hours. The weight of the loaf is 900 g. Close the lid and press the “Start” button, after the special signal add the washed and enumerated raisins. When the bake signal sounds, gently remove the cake from the bowl and let it cool.
7. While the cake is cooling, you need to make the icing. You can buy ready-made or do it yourself. Separate the white from the yolk.
8. Pour the protein in a bowl and add some sugar powder, start to beat with a mixer. When the foam begins to form, slowly pour the remaining icing sugar.
9. The icing should be thick, if you raise the mixer whisk - it should drip very slowly or not at all.
10. It is best to spread a completely cooled cake.
11. To spread the glaze, use a cooking brush or a regular spoon.
12. Decorate the Easter cake with cooking powder, sugar figures. Let dry.
13. Easter cake with raisins in bread maker is ready!