Cherry curd casserole with cherries is a simple, healthy and very tasty dessert. The good news is that the cherry for the casserole will suit both fresh and frozen - so you can cook your favorite dish at any time of the year. Cottage cheese for dessert will suit any fat content - that is, it can even be homemade. If the product will have a bright acidity, it is easy to adjust with sugar.
- 350 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 handfuls of cherries (frozen);
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 5 tbsp. l semolina;
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar (for filing).
1. Prepare the necessary products. There are a lot of them, however, they are all simple and affordable. Measure out the right amount of sour cream, cottage cheese, sugar, semolina, cherries. If the eggs are very large, you can do with one. Vegetable oil will need to grease the form for baking - it is better to use refined. Also suitable and creamy.
2. Place the cottage cheese in a large deep bowl. It should be fresh. Beat in here a pair of fresh chicken eggs, add a few pinches of salt.
3. Now pour in the sugar or caster sugar. You can also use honey (1, 5 tablespoons).
4. Add sour cream - it is better to use low-fat. Sour cream, by the way, can be replaced with kefir or yogurt.
5. Pour the semolina into the bowl. Now you can start to mix everything up.
6. Mix gently, simultaneously kneading large lumps of cottage cheese. The curd mass should be as homogeneous as possible, and then blender can be used.
7. Using an immersion blender, bring the curd mass to almost uniformity, grinding all products at an average speed of 3-4 minutes. If there is no blender, then you can continue to knead the curd with a spoon.
8. Grill the form for baking with vegetable or butter. Gently shift the curd mass and smooth.
9. Put the cherries in random order - if they are still slightly frost-bitten, then do not worry. Cover the form with foil and place in an oven heated to 180 degrees. After about 20 minutes, the foil can be removed and the casserole can be browned - another 10-15 minutes (depending on the oven).
10. Let the prepared dessert cool slightly, then cut into portions, arrange into plates and serve. You can sprinkle with powdered sugar, pour over sweet sauce or condensed milk.