For fans of low-fat chicken meat, I suggest a win-win breast recipe. Fried chicken breast in kefir batter is juicy and soft, and as you know, the only drawback of chicken fillet is its dryness. If the breast is already ready to cook (it is chilled), then it will take about 15 minutes for the preparation of the dish.
List of ingredients:
- 400 g chicken fillet,
- 100 ml of kefir,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 3 tbsp. l flour,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 3 tbsp. l refined oil,
- 0, 5 tsp. spices for chicken
- greens before serving.
1. Chilled chicken fillet should be washed, and it is better to hold it in cold water for 30-40 minutes. Then dry it with napkins and cut along, on thin layers, simultaneously cutting the pieces of fat, cartilage.
2. Make kefir batter. In a bowl, beat a chicken egg and pour kefir of any fat content. If kefir is low-fat or low-fat, batter can be more liquid. In this case, you can add a little more flour, however, do not overdo it, otherwise the batter will turn out too dense.
3. Add flour, 0, 5 tsp. salt and mix thoroughly, with a fork or a whisk (if there is a lot of batter).
4. Salt and pepper each slice of the fillet. Dip in batter from both sides.
5. Pour vegetable oil on a preheated pan and wait a couple of minutes, then lay out the breast pieces in batter. Make a weak fire and fry for 4 minutes, check that the batter does not start to burn.
6. Turn the pieces of meat on the other side and fry for another 3-4 minutes. Fried chicken breast in kefir batter is ready, remove it from the pan with a fork or spatula and serve hot or warm. You can pour the meat on top with sauce (tomato, cheese, garlic), decorate with fresh chopped greens. It goes well with a salad of fresh vegetables, pickles, side dishes.