You can make scrambled eggs with cauliflower and mushrooms in the oven for any meal, this dish is especially good for dinner, especially if you follow your diet and follow a dietary diet. Of course, it can be cooked in a frying pan, but try an alternative method - you may like it more.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g cauliflower,
- 7-8 champignons,
- 5 chicken eggs,
- 100 ml of milk,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 1/5 tsp. spice.
1. Disassemble the cauliflower head into inflorescences, remove the leaves, check that there are no insects in the inflorescences. Rinse the cabbage in a colander, then shake a few times to drain excess liquid.
2. Wash champignons and cut into medium-sized pieces. Keep in mind that during heat exposure they will decrease in size. If the champignons are small, then you can leave them whole.
3. Cook mushrooms and cabbage in salted water until soft (15-20 minutes), it is not necessary to bring to full readiness. Remove the cabbage and mushrooms from the pan with a slotted spoon, transfer them to a greased baking dish. You can use an ordinary cast iron skillet with a metal handle or without it.
4. Make an egg mass for an omelet. In a bowl, mix the chicken eggs, milk, salt and spices. Mix everything well with a fork. Pour into a baking dish.
5. Send the form to an oven preheated to 180 degrees. Bake the omelet with cauliflower and mushrooms for 15-20 minutes. Be sure that the dish does not start to burn.
6. On request, before serving, sprinkle with grated cheese, chopped greens. Such a dish is equally tasty, both cold and hot. Perfect with any side dish, meat or fish dish. By the omelet can be served and sauce.