If a piece of baked ham and some vegetables was discovered in your refrigerator, then, having spent some time, you can make a delicious baked ham sandwich and vegetables. If there is also a leaf of lettuce, then it's generally wonderful. Sandwich bread will suit anyone, but it is advisable to take a toaster - it is square in shape and large enough. Sandwich sauce can be taken tomato, mayonnaise or sour cream, and you can mix them with spices, onions, garlic and greens.
List of ingredients:
- 1-2 pickled cucumbers,
- 1 large tomato,
- 0, 5 bulbs,
- 2 large slices of boiled pork (or 4 small ones),
- 4 leaves of lettuce,
- 6 tbsp. l sauce,
- 8 pieces of bread.
Get 4 sandwiches.
1. Cut the vegetables. From a bulb remove a peel and cut it halves of ringlets. Wash the tomato and cut it into thin slices. Cucumber slice slightly diagonally.
2. Boiled pork can be taken home (as was done in the recipe) or shop-bought. It will take a piece for each sandwich, but if the pieces are large, you can cut them in half.
3. Sauce for sandwiches was made in 1 minute - they simply mixed French mustard beans (1 tsp), 5, 5 tbsp. l sour cream, chopped greens. Grease all the pieces of bread with one side of the sauce.
4. Place on 4 slices of bread on a clean and dry leaf of lettuce. If the leaves are large, then you can fold them in half or put half. On top of the leaves, put on a piece of boiled pork.
5. Place a pair of pickled cucumber slices on the baked ham on top.
6. Place cucumbers on a circle of tomato and a pair of onion rings. If you like it to be piquant, then you can add onions.
7. On this, almost everything remains to cover the slices of tomatoes with slices of bread, with the smeared side down naturally. Sandwich is ready. You can immediately satisfy their hunger, along with tea or juice. Such sandwiches can be prepared for a small group of guests or you can take it with you as a hearty and tasty snack.