Homemade burgers with chicken and cheese are ideal as a hearty snack or as a treat for a group of friends. Of course, it is much easier to buy this snack at a nearby fast-food cafe or order any home burgers. However, there are advantages in cooking with your own hands. First, it will turn out to be no worse than the purchased ones, and maybe even better. Secondly, you will be assured of the quality of the ingredients. Thirdly, in your burger you will see exactly as much cheese and exactly as much sauce as you want. And a cutlet can be three times as large as a bun.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g of chicken meat,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. spices,
- cooking oil,
- 3 buns,
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- 1 tsp. mustard,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 large tomato,
- 1/2 onions,
- 3 slices of cheese,
- 3 leaves of lettuce,
- 1 pickled cucumber.
1. The most delicious stuffing - cooked yourself. To burgers cutlets turned out tasty and juicy, it is necessary that not only lean meat, but also a little fat or lard should be present in the mincemeat. To the chicken twisted in a meat grinder, add salt and spices, then mix.
2. Heat oil for frying in a pan. With wet hands, form flat round patties and place on a hot surface. Fry over low heat on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
3. The sauce is very easy to make. Mix mayonnaise and mustard in a cup or bowl - you can in grains. Also add any spices and peeled garlic cloves. Grind everything with a blender.
4. Cut the burger buns lengthwise. If desired, they can be fried.
5. Prepare the remaining ingredients for burgers. Tomato wash and cut into circles. Wash and dry lettuce leaves. Peel and chop the onion halves. Pickled cucumber cut into slices.
6. Smear a half of the bun, put a piece of lettuce on top, and a couple of slices of tomato on it. Put the cutlet on the tomatoes.
7. On top of the cutlet, place a slice of cheese, then a couple of onion rings and a couple of pickled cucumber slices.
8. Smear the other half of the bun and cover with cucumber slices. Repeat the manipulations with the remaining ingredients. Home burgers are ready.