Not every housewife can cook beef properly. Using this recipe, you will make a delicious goulash with soft pieces of beef.
It takes 2 hours to prepare such goulash, and from the ingredients listed here, 5 servings are obtained.
- beef tenderloin - 600 g;
- onions - 150 g;
- flour - 1, 5 tbsp. l .;
- carrots - 100 g;
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp. l .;
- basil - 1/4 of a bunch;
- parsley - 1/2 bunch;
- black pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1, 5 st .;
- salt - to taste.
1. Beef tenderloin, rinse with cold water. Dry the meat with a paper towel. Cut the beef into small oblong pieces.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Put the pieces of beef in it. On medium heat, fry the meat for 7 minutes, not forgetting to stir periodically, so that nothing burns.
3. Peel and rinse the bulbs. Chop the onion into semi-rings of medium size. Pour chopped onion into the pan with meat. On medium heat, fry the onions to a golden hue.
4. Pour the flour in a frying pan with roasting. Mix everything thoroughly. Cook the dish for 3 minutes on low heat.
5. Add peppercorns and bay leaf to bowl with meat and onions. Salt the dish to your own taste. Rinse basil and parsley greens with water. Dry with a towel and chop finely. Pour water into the frying pan. Add crushed greens to the container. Cook the meat for 30 minutes on minimal heat, covering the pan with a lid.
6. Peel and wash the carrots. Cut the root vegetable into small cubes. Pour the chopped carrots in a container with meat sauce. Thoroughly mix the contents of the pan. Cook the dish under the lid for 1 hour (at minimum heat). If too much liquid is boiled out during the cooking process, some hot water should be poured into the pan. When using hard beef meat, the time of stewing dishes should be increased to 1, 5-2 hours.
7. Add tomato paste to the dish. Stir the gravy. Cook goulash for another 15 minutes.
8. A dish is considered fully cooked in the case when meat is easily divided into fibers. Leave goulash for 20 minutes to insist.
9. Mix the prepared dish and serve it in portions. Goulash goes well with a side dish of potatoes or various cereals. Fragrant and juicy pieces of meat with gravy ideally complement your dining table.