In the hot summer season, I want to stand at the stove for a minimum of time, but at the same time indulge loved ones and myself with light dishes, cool desserts, low-fat and not too sweet, with the addition of seasonal berries. There are not many recipes with cherries - usually it is customary to simply eat fresh, put in compotes and make preparations for the winter. But sweet cherry is perfectly combined with cottage cheese and other dairy products.
Cottage cheese dessert with sweet cherry is low-calorie, for its preparation the dietary cookie “Maria” is used and sugar is not put at all, so you can afford it even on a diet. The taste is fresh, nepotorny, with a touch of honey.
Ingredients (cool well):
- 100 g cherries;
- 2 pcs. Maria cookies;
- 150 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 1 whisper vanilla;
- 2 tbsp. l honey (ideal floral or lime);
- 2-3 mint leaves.
1. We combine cottage cheese with fresh honey.
2. Beat in a blender a curd-honey mixture, adding a little vanilla until the curd turns into a dense and thick cream - approximately it will take 2-3 minutes.
3. We remove the bones from the cherries, trying to leave the berries whole.
4. At the bottom of the cognac glass or ice-cream bowl lay out a little curd-honey cream, half the berries and break one cookie.
5. Repeat laying berries and cookies in random order, closing the layers with cottage cheese cream, add mint.
6. Serve immediately, as long as the biscuit remains crunchy, and enjoy a cool curd dessert with sweet cherries.