Do you still think that Carlson's favorite food is jam? Oh no! The real Carlson, who never lived on the roof of a single Soviet house, but lived behind the chimney of an apartment building in Stockholm, didn’t see and didn’t see the jam. He wanted meatballs! Excellent grilled meatballs!
So let's trust the culinary taste of the world's best steam cook specialist and also prepare excellent lamb meatballs. True, we will not fry them - after all, we live in the fashion of a healthy diet - we will put out our meat delicacy in a slow cooker.
- lamb with fat - 800 g;
- carrots - 1 large pcs .;
- bulb onions - 2 medium heads .;
- salt, pepper, spices for meatballs - to taste .;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- purified water - 100 ml.
Servings Per Container: 10 pcs.
Cooking time: 2 hours
1. We thaw the lamb, rinse thoroughly under running water and dry it with a paper napkin. Next, cut the meat into pieces that are convenient for the grinder.
2. With the meat grinder, we scroll the whole lamb into the prepared container.
3. We scrape carrots, cut the stalks, and peel the onions. Vegetables thoroughly washed, rubbed carrots, and onion mince in a pan with minced meat.
4. We drive a chicken egg into the obtained products, add salt, pepper and spices, kneading the mince thoroughly.
5. We set the bowl in the slow cooker to the “Quenching” mode, pouring purified water. When the bowl warms up, open the lid and lay out the meatballs formed from the meat. Cooking meatballs about 1, 5 hours.
6. Ready meatballs should look good steamed. Remove them carefully from the bowl.
7. Lamb meatballs with carrots served hot.