With the advent of multicookers, the life of housewives in the kitchen became easier and more pleasant. This miracle pot is a real sorceress, because it stews, fries, bakes, and cooks soups. Today we will be engaged in exactly cooking in a rice cooker with a meatball. The procedure is simple, and the finished soup turns out very tasty, rich and fragrant. Try it, you and your family will love it.
To make rice soup with meatballs in a slow cooker, you will need:
- ground beef - 300 g,
- potatoes - 3-4 pieces,
- carrots - 1 pc.,
- bulb onion - 1 pc.,
- quail egg - 1 pc.,
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l.,
- rice - 1/3 Art.,
- water - 3 liters,
- vegetable oil - 20 ml,
- salt - to taste,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- greens - to serve.
1. Check whether everything necessary for cooking soup is available.
2. Clean the onion. Finely chopped.
3. Clean the carrots. Rub on a fine grater.
4. Cut the peeled potatoes into small cubes.
5. In the mince (suitable for any - pork, beef, mutton or mixed) put a quail egg. Salt and pepper to taste. Thoroughly knead.
6. We make balls of about the size of a walnut from minced meat.
7. Turn on the slow cooker in the “Frying” mode. Pour in the oil. We spread onions and carrots. Fry for 10 minutes.
8. Put the tomato paste in the grill. Stir. We continue to fry for another 5 minutes.
9. Fry the prepared potato on the frying.
10. Sprinkle well-washed rice.
11. Top lay the meatballs.
12. Carefully, trying not to damage the meatballs, pour in boiling water (!). Turn on the “Soup” mode and cook for an hour. If your multicooker can not boast of this function, then you can cook the soup in the “Quenching” mode for the specified time.
13. The finished soup is poured into portions. Sprinkle with greens. Enjoy your meal!