This salad should especially please Korean carrot lovers. Although it does not have coriander and other spices typical of the “loin”, carrots are slightly pickled in mayonnaise, and garlic adds spiciness to it. Hard cheese will have the way to almost any salad, well, and with crackers you need to remember the main rule - they should be added about 10 minutes before serving. In this case, they soften a little from the top and the guests will not have the feeling that they were served a salad with stones, at the same time, the croutons will retain their crunch, for which everyone loves them.
- carrots - 2 pcs. (250-300g);
- 1 pack of crackers with the taste of sour cream and greens - 50 g;
- cheese - 250 g;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- mayonnaise for salad dressing;
- salt to taste.
1. Cooking ingredients for making salad.
2. Wash carrots in water and peel them. After using a grater for Korean carrots, rub. If there is no special grater, then you can either use a regular or finely chop products into strips.
3. Next, three cheese in a similar way. It is best to give preference to the solid grade, since it will be more convenient to rub or cut. Pour the cheese into a container of carrots.
4. Add mayonnaise to ingredients. At will it is possible to use more or less refueling. Also skip a clove of garlic through a special press (garlic press). After that, carefully knead the salad. Salt to taste.
5. It is best to add croutons to the rest of the ingredients already in serving plates before serving, otherwise the crackers may be smashed due to the mayonnaise, and the taste of the salad will be somewhat spoiled. You can decorate a serving with mayonnaise or a sprig of greens. Healthy salad with crackers and carrots ready!