Rice vermicelli with chicken in soy sauce is an excellent option for a hearty dinner with Asian notes. Chicken (if you use the breast) is very juicy, you do not need to salt the meat with vegetables - soy sauce will be enough. If you want to make the taste of food more varied, take soy sauce with additives (garlic, ginger) and add spices. In addition to onions, mushrooms and carrots, you can add sweet or Bulgarian pepper, green beans, celery.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g chicken breast,
- 150 g rice vermicelli,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 100 g pickled mushrooms,
- 100 ml of soy sauce,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 2 pinches of salt,
- spices as desired.
1. Cut chicken breast into strips and fold into a deep bowl, cover with soy sauce. So let the chicken stand for at least half an hour, and in the meantime, prepare the remaining ingredients.
2. Rinse rice vermicelli with cold water and then boil for 4-5 minutes in boiling water, lightly salt it with water. When you see that the pasta has become soft, flip it into a colander.
3. Prepare vegetables and mushrooms. Grate carrots on a coarse grater, after cleaning. Peel off the onion and cut into strips. Rinse the mushrooms with running water, let it drain. Particularly large mushrooms cut into several parts.
4. Heat frying oil in a frying pan and put vegetables and mushrooms there. Fry on low heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring. Then transfer to the pan and chicken. Soy sauce, too, pour, mix and fry the meat with vegetables for another 10 minutes.
5. Send the rice vermicelli to the pan, mix gently and simmer for 7 minutes under the lid. Remains of soy sauce will be absorbed into the noodles, making the whole dish tasty and juicy.
6. Rice vermicelli with chicken in soy sauce tastes better when hot. Before serving, sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs, you can also apply the sauce.