You can make an unusual snack from tomatoes and cottage cheese. This appetizer was called the bombs because of its shape. Cooking a snack is not very fast, but the result is worth it.
For the test:
- flour - 400 g;
- water (boiling water) - 100 ml;
- vegetable refined oil - 40 ml;
- sugar - 15 g;
- salt to taste.
For the filling:
- cottage cheese - 300 g;
- tomatoes - 7 pcs .;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- dill - bunch;
- salt - 15 g.
1. First of all, you need to make a dough. To make the dough flour must be poured into the container. Then add salt to the flour.
2. Next, add sugar to the mass.
3. After that, oil should be poured into the container.
4. At the final stage of cooking the dough, hot water just removed from the stove is poured into the mass.
5. From the resulting mass, knead the dough. It will turn out dense, but non-uniform. To make the dough elastic, it must be left for some time to bind.
6. After which you should cook the juicy stuffing for the bombs. First of all, peel the garlic and grate it with a fine cell.
7. Add some garlic to the curd.
8. Salt should be added to the same mass.
9. Dill should be washed and finely chopped. Then add the dill in the curd mass.
10. Then the whole mass must be mixed and ground with a fork. Cottage cheese should be soft without large lumps.
11. Tomatoes should be washed and cut the edges on them. Then cut tomatoes into thin rings.
12. The filling and dough are ready, you can start making bombs. To do this, lay out the dough on the table, which is pre-sprinkled with flour.
13. The dough should be rolled into a thin layer.
14. With the help of 200 ml of the glass from the test cut circles.
15. From the specified amount of dough, 28 circles are obtained.
16. We form bombs. To do this, put a slice of tomato on a circle of dough.
17. On top of the tomato lay the curd filling.
18. The filling should be covered with a second circle of dough.
19. The edges of the dough can be tweaked with your fingers and then you will get balls, and you can ease the work and tweak the edges with a fork.
20. The resulting pies have a beautiful shape.
21. Next, the patties should be fried until golden brown.
22. Finished bombs have a pleasant aroma and a beautiful golden crust.
Cottage cheese bombs are an original and tasty snack. Bomb dough is very similar to cheburechny. Therefore, the combination of crisp dough and juicy stuffing will appeal even to gourmets.