Cheese cakes in the oven - a great varaint for a tasty and satisfying dessert or snack. Curd mass does not need to be overloaded with flour or semolina, thanks to this, incredibly delicate cheese cakes are obtained. Cottage cheese for them is suitable, in principle, any fat content, drier or more wet. It can even be sour - in this case you will need to add more sugar or just serve cheesecakes with a sweet sauce.
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 300 g of cottage cheese;
- 5 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 tbsp. l flour;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1/2 tsp. powdered sugar.
1. Prepare all the ingredients. Cottage cheese can be measured with the help of culinary scales, and can be measured “by eye”. All products must be fresh.
2. Into the bowl pour over the curd, mash especially large lumps. Add fresh chicken eggs to the bowl here.
3. Now pour salt, granulated sugar or powdered sugar. If the cheese is sour, if desired, increase the amount of sugar. You can also add a little ground cinnamon (literally a couple of pinches) and vanilla sugar.
4. Add wheat flour. You can pre-sift it through a sieve to get rid of possible foreign elements.
5. Mix everything well and let the curd mass stand for 30 minutes.
6. Heat frying oil in a frying pan. With wet hands, form small round cheese cakes and put them in the pan. Fry over low heat for 3 minutes on each side.
7. Now you can grease the baking form with vegetable oil. Carefully transfer the cheesecakes to it.
8. Top with cheese sour cream. You can make sour cream sauce by mixing sour cream with a small amount (4/1) of water and sugar. Send the form to the oven and bake cheesecakes for another 20 minutes.
9. Serve hot or warm cheesecakes. Before serving, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar and pour with topping, honey, chocolate.