Porcini mushrooms are delicatessen products. They have high nutritional value with low calorie. Their taste and aroma will hardly leave anyone indifferent. The process of cooking dishes from them can hardly be called troublesome: boletus does not require prolonged soaking in acidified water, pre-boiling and other tricks. In the dried form, they retain almost all of their beneficial properties and organoleptic qualities, so many mushroom pickers prepare the product for the future in this way. Soup puree of dried white mushrooms can be prepared at any time of the year, but traditionally it is considered a winter dish. It turns out so tasty and appetizing that it can decorate even a festive table.
The technology of cooking puree soup made from white dried mushrooms has its own specifics, but it cannot be called complex.
- Dried boletuses before cooking should be poured with cool water and left for 2 hours. This time will be enough for the mushrooms to swell and regain their shape.
- Water, in which dried porcini mushrooms are soaked, is not necessary to pour out, but it must be drained before further use. Filter out preferably through gauze folded in several layers. Soaked mushrooms themselves before adding to the soup must be washed in running water.
- When cooking white mushrooms soup, you shouldn’t grind them all with a blender. It is advisable to fry some of the mushrooms and use them to decorate the finished dish. The pieces of mushrooms found in the cream soup will not spoil its taste.
- To give the soup a creamy consistency, the mushrooms and vegetables that make up it are boiled and ground with a blender. Using a submersible device for this, observe the safety precautions, turn it off at the time of immersion and removal from the liquid to prevent it from splashing.
- The addition of potatoes or flour to the mushroom cream soup will be thicker. Creamy taste will be given to him by sour cream, cream, butter.
Serve a soup of dried porcini mushrooms with croutons or rye bread. When serving, you can sprinkle with chopped greens, nutmeg, decorate with whipped cream. Often, they use fried forest mushrooms or champignons for decoration.
White dried mushroom puree soup with sour cream
- white dried mushrooms - 40 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- butter or vegetable oil - 20 g;
- potatoes - 0, 3 kg;
- sour cream - 100 ml;
- water - 0, 75-1 l;
- salt, black pepper powder - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Fill the mushrooms with cool water, leave for 2 hours.
- Drain the water in which the boletus mushrooms were soaked in a separate container, strain through gauze folded in several layers, and dilute with clean water to the desired volume. The less liquid is used, the thicker the soup will be.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces of arbitrary shape no more than one and a half centimeters in size.
- Remove the husks from the onion, cut the onion into small pieces.
- Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly, let them dry for a while, then cut into large pieces.
- At the bottom of the pan, in which the soup will boil, heat the oil, add onion to it, fry until golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms, fry them for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Add potatoes, cover with prepared liquid.
- Boil for half an hour after the liquid in the pan boils.
- Grind the contents of the pan using a blender. Add sour cream, salt and spices.
- Bring to a boil, boil for 2-3 minutes, remove from heat.
In Russian cuisine, this recipe for the puree of dried white mushrooms is the most common, it can be considered a classic. If vegetable oil is used for roasting onions and mushrooms, and sour cream is excluded from the recipe, you get a lean version of the dish. Then you can fill it with mayonnaise.
Soup puree of dried porcini mushrooms and fresh champignons
- dried porcini mushrooms - 40 g;
- fresh champignons - 0, 4 kg;
- shallots - 100 g;
- celery stalk - 50 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- vegetable broth - 0, 5 l;
- water - 0, 5 l;
- butter - 40 g;
- cream - 0, 2 l;
- cognac - 20 ml;
- dry white wine - 0, 2 l;
- flour - 20-40 g;
- olive oil - 20 ml;
- fresh parsley - 30 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Pour white mushrooms with two glasses of water. After 2 hours, rinse and pat dry. Strain and mix the water in which they are soaked with vegetable broth.
- Wash champignons, blot with a napkin, cut into plates.
- Wash, finely chop celery and shallots.
- Melt half of the butter in a frying pan, fry the onion and celery in it for 5 minutes.
- Add the champignons and finely chopped garlic, fry them for 5 minutes, then add the white wine and simmer until it boils off about half.
- Add half of the soaked white mushrooms, cover with a mixture of vegetable broth and water from under the mushrooms.
- Cook for half an hour, then smash the contents of the pan with a blender.
- Heat the remaining butter in a clean pan, fry the flour in it. Pour in the cream, whipping the contents of the pan with a whisk. This is to prevent the formation of lumps. Boil a couple of minutes.
- Enter the cream sauce in the soup, mix. Add salt, spices. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and heat for a while, stirring to thicken the soup.
- Fry the remaining white mushrooms in vegetable oil. Add the finely chopped parsley and brandy. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Spill the soup in plates, decorate it with fried porcini mushrooms. Separately, serve the wheat crackers.
Dried porcini mushroom soup with cream cheese
- white dried mushrooms - 50 g;
- fresh champignons (optional) - 50-100 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- cream cheese - 0, 2 kg;
- water - 1-1, 5 l;
- butter - 40-60 g;
- salt, seasonings - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Wash and peel the vegetables.
- Cut the carrots into slices, the potatoes into cubes of medium size.
- Cut the onion in small pieces.
- Soak mushrooms in water, rinse, dry. Cut it.
- At the bottom of the pan, melt 40 g of oil, fry the onion and mushrooms in it for 5-10 minutes.
- Add vegetables, cover with water. Boil for half an hour. 5-10 minutes until cooked add salt and spices.
- Turn the contents of the pan into a mash with an immersion blender.
- Bring to a boil, put down the chopped cheese in small pieces, wait until it is completely dissolved in the soup.
- On the remaining butter, fry the sliced champignons, use them to decorate the dish.
The soup, brewed according to this recipe, has a mild creamy taste and seductive aroma of mushrooms. Its density can be adjusted by reducing or increasing the amount of water used to prepare it.
Dried porcini mushroom soup can be cooked at any time of the year. It turns out useful and pleasant to the taste. Its seductive aroma will not leave indifferent any gourmet. The dish looks elegant, you can cook it on weekdays and serve for the festive table.