Pasta itself is a very quick dish. Just right for breakfast. But if you cook bolognese sauce for it or some other complicated gravy, you just don’t have time to work.
Fortunately, pasta takes any dressing, even the most incredible. You can even rephrase the famous expression about porridge and say: “you will not spoil the sauce with paste”. Because if the sauce turned out delicious, then spaghetti, pasta or vermicelli just will not make it worse.
Today we offer to make quick and simple mushroom sauce for pasta, which can be prepared along with pasta.
- pasta - 200 g;
- mushrooms - 200 g;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- cream - 100 g;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
Cooking time: 30 min., Number of servings: 2.
1. For this dish, it is advisable to take a long spiral-shaped spaghetti paste. If not, it can be replaced with high-quality conventional spaghetti made from durum wheat.
2. First you need to put water in the pan when it boils, add salt and cook pasta.
3. Rinse the mushrooms under running water, remove the dirt from the stalks and cut them into plates. Taste best in pasta will be champignons.
4. Fry mushrooms in vegetable oil. Italians for frying in these recipes prefer to use only olive oil.
5. When liquid boiled away in mushrooms and they have roasted a little, you need to pour cream into them. The fatter the cream will be, the tastier our dish will turn out. There also add salt and spices, to taste.
6. Next you need to grate the cheese on a fine grater.
7. Drain water from ready-made pasta, put on a plate, add creamy mushroom sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Everything needs to be done quickly so that the cheese melts from the hot ingredients.