Everyone can boil chicken broth. It would seem that it may be easier to send part of the carcass to the salted water and wait half an hour. And how to cook a delicious chicken broth, not everyone knows. In such a broth you need to put spices and vegetables, and spices. It is not necessary to boil soup on the basis of broth, you can serve it with greens and croutons as a first course for lunch.
List of ingredients:
- 2 chicken thighs,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 bay leaves,
- 1, 5 l of water,
- 2-3 slices of white bread,
- 4-5 black peppercorns,
- 2-3 peas allspice,
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- hard cheese,
- fresh greens,
- sour cream - before serving.
1. Pour clean cool water into the pan and put a couple of chicken thighs in it. Other parts of chicken, more or less “meat”, are also suitable for broth. Ideal if you take a homemade chicken or even a rooster. Bring the broth to a boil, then extinguish the fire and cook further on the weak. If you have a shopping bird, then it is better to drain the primary broth after 5 minutes after boiling. To broth was transparent, it is necessary to remove the foam from the surface of the water.
2. To make the broth more fragrant and have an appetizing golden hue, add vegetables to it. Remove the husks from the bulb and cut it into two pieces. Carrots need to be cleaned and cut lengthwise into two halves. Put the vegetables in slices down on a red-hot skillet without baking and bake them for 4-5 minutes, until the slices are fried.
3. Send baked vegetables to the broth pan.
4. Add salt, spices, mix and cook for another 20 minutes.
5. Take a loaf or brown bread, cut a few slices, cut out blanks for the toast of arbitrary shape.
6. Grease a frying pan with vegetable oil and fry bread on a low heat until golden brown.
7. In the finished broth, the meat practically moves away from the stone, and the onion is divided into layers. Turn off the heat, take out the vegetables and spices, they can be thrown away. Use meat as desired, can be separated from the bones and sent back to the broth.
8. In the center of the soup bowl, place a slice of toast, put a little sour cream on it, or a couple of slices of hard cheese. Pour the broth into the plate and garnish with chopped fresh herbs.