Porridges, sandwiches, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs - all this is good for breakfast, but pretty annoying if you eat some porridge every morning. Fortunately, there are no less simple dishes, which are also prepared in 10 minutes, but bring variety to the banal morning menu. One of them is squash fritters. Only two ingredients, some spices, some cooking oil - and now instead of the standard omelet or sandwiches on your table there are ruddy, aromatic, nutritious and even vitamin pancakes. A spoon of sour cream will not only enrich the taste of the dish, but also add calories so that the energy from the light breakfast is enough for an active morning.
- zucchini - 2 pcs .;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- salt, pepper;
- vegetable oil (for frying pancakes).
1. First, prepare the necessary products.
2. Wash squash in water, separate the leg and peel it. Then, using a special grater, we rub the courgettes on small straws. If there is no such device, you can use an ordinary coarse grater.
3. Pour the grated zucchini into a bowl, salt and leave them for 10 minutes to let the moisture out. Next, drain the excess water and pepper it as desired.
4. Add one egg to the vegetables and carefully mix the mass that turned out.
5. With the help of a spoon, spread the squash mass onto a preheated frying pan, forming pancakes. Fry them until you get a nice golden crust on both sides, slightly holding under the lid.
6. Squash pancakes are ready to eat. It will be very tasty if served with sour cream.