There is no better everyday baking than muffins and muffins. They are moderately sweet, do not get stale for a long time, it is convenient to store and serve them in portioned paper tins.
Americans have an unusual for us the meaning of the word “breakfast” - a collective concept for dishes that are served only in the morning. So, the traditional American breakfast necessarily includes muffins, the recipes of which exist an incredible variety, including chocolate ones.
In principle, muffins are the same cupcakes, only larger ones, and when baking them, the dough is spread into forms so that the slide is formed as a result (and for cupcakes, the top is often flat and sometimes decorated with cream).
- sugar - 130 g;
- spread or butter - 170 g;
- flour - one and a half glasses;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- cocoa powder - 30 g;
- dark chocolate - 1/4 tile;
- baking powder.
1. Prepare the necessary muffin products. Pour out the right amount of flour and sugar.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave. Then add the sugar and stir well.
3. We divide eggs into a cup with butter and sugar. Mix again.
4. Add flour, sifted through a fine sieve and mixed with baking powder.
5. Add cocoa.
6. Mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
7. Prepare molds for muffins.
8. Put the dough in the molds, and you can put a piece of chocolate on top. Sent to a well preheated oven. The temperature is set at about 160-180 degrees.
9. In 25 minutes our delicious muffins are ready.