If before the onset of cold weather, not all the tomatoes in your garden had time to ripen, do not be in a hurry to get upset, since even green tomatoes can make delicious preparations for the winter. One of the most delicious options is a snack made from green tomatoes, garlic and bitter pepper. We will deal with its preparation today, and the photos of step-by-step preparation will not allow you to make mistakes. Let's start?
You will need:
- green tomatoes - 3 kilograms,
- bitter pepper - 2 pieces,
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces,
- garlic - 1 big head,
- vegetable oil - 1/3 cup,
- table salt - 1/3 cup,
- Acetic essence - 1 tablespoon,
- dill - 1 bunch,
- parsley - 1 bunch (optional).
Method of preparation
1. Prepare all listed ingredients. Vegetables and my greens, obsushivaem.
2. Tomatoes (small-sized vegetables are ideal, but you can also use large ones) divide into small pieces.
3. Bitter pepper clean. Skip through a meat grinder or grind in a blender.
4. We deal with sweet pepper in the same way as with bitter.
5. Clean the garlic. Grind (skip through the press, chop in a blender or use a meat grinder).
6. Chop greens.
7. Combine bitter and sweet peppers, garlic and greens.
8. Add salt, vinegar and vegetable oil. Stir well.
9. Combine spicy dressing and chopped tomatoes. Pretty mix. We put it under a press (if there is no stone suitable for this purpose or something heavy, then put a flat plate or a lid on the tomatoes and put a large volume filled with water on top). Leave for a day at room temperature.
10. After the specified time, mix the snack well. Fold in sterilized jars (you can sterilize them in a microwave oven: rinse the jars, pour some water into them, literally 50 ml, and send them to the microwave oven for 10 minutes). Marinade should completely cover the tomatoes.
11. Seal up. We remove in the refrigerator. In a week we remove the sample Enjoy your meal!
Attention: since bitter pepper and garlic are used to make snacks, we recommend working with gloves to prevent burns. If you forgot about the protection and eventually got burned by your hands, then dip them in milk for a couple of minutes, this will remove the discomfort. Culinary success!