In German cuisine there is a huge amount of potato dishes, including salads. Here, for example, German potato salad with sausage is tasty, nourishing, and in spite of a number of ingredients that are not compatible with each other, it is very original. You can use any sausage, but if you take homemade sausage, smoked or “on the wood”, the taste will be even more interesting. Apples use sour-sweet.
List of ingredients:
- 4 potatoes,
- 4 chicken eggs,
- 0, 5 red onions,
- 200 g homemade sausage,
- 0, 5 fresh apples,
- 2 pickled cucumbers,
- 150 g of canned corn,
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 5-6 feathers of green onions,
- 0, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1/5 tsp. spices,
- greens for decoration.
1. First you need to cook potatoes and chicken eggs, you can in one pan. Then cool and clean.
2. Cut potatoes into small cubes.
3. Chicken eggs also cut into small cubes, like potatoes.
4. In a large bowl, fold the potatoes and eggs. Pickled cucumbers cut into cubes and also send there. Red onions should be peeled and diced. If the onion is bitter, you can scald it with boiling water. Hold in boiling water for 5 minutes, gently squeeze the onion and put it in a bowl.
5. If necessary, clean the homemade sausage and cut it into small pieces.
6. Wash the sour-sweet apple and remove the core, then cut into small pieces. Too hard peel can be cut. If the apple is not large, you can use it entirely. Also add canned corn.
7. Wash the green onions and chop finely, put them in a bowl. Also season the salad with sour cream or mayonnaise, salt and add spices.
8. Salad is ready. Serve it in portions or in a large common salad bowl. Before serving, decorate with a sprig of fresh greens.