Pizza with chicken and corn on yeast dough is made quite simply if you are not cooking it for the first time. For beginners, however, need detailed guidance. Cooking pizza consists of several important steps: kneading dough, preparing the sauce, preparing the filling, baking. Having prepared a pizza according to the same recipe several times, you will begin to make it on the “machine”.
List of ingredients:
- 1 tsp. without a hill of dry yeast,
- 0, 5 tsp. sugar,
- 125 ml of warm water,
- 300 g wheat flour,
- 1 pinch of salt (for the dough),
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 350 g chicken fillet,
- 300 g hard cheese
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste (200 ml of tomato juice),
- 1 onion,
- 1 sweet pepper,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 0, 5 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil,
- 100 g canned corn.
1. Pour half a glass of water warmed to 35-38 degrees in a bowl, pour sugar and dry yeast into the same bowl, stir and wait until the yeast begins to act. After 5–10 minutes, a “cap” of foam should rise on the surface of the water.
2. Add the sifted flour, add salt with a pinch of salt.
3. Start stirring the dough, if you see that there is little flour, add more. Knead a soft, elastic, slightly sticky dough. Cover it with a damp towel and put it in a warm place so that the dough will fit - for an hour or two.
4. As long as the dough “fits”, have a filling. To make the pizza tasty, there must be a lot of cheese. Ideally, it is laid down and to the very top. Cut the cheese into thin slices or grate on a coarse grater.
5. Cut chicken fillet into thin strips or squares.
6. The sauce is made very simple: passe the sliced pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil for 3-4 minutes, then add tomato paste and 100 ml of water. After that, pour dried herbs, spices to taste, mix and simmer the sauce on low heat until thick, about 10 minutes.
7. When the dough “fits”, slightly crush it and transfer it to the work surface. Bleed air by hitting the center of the lump of dough.
8. Cover baking sheet with baking paper, grease it with vegetable oil. Put the dough there and stretch your hands in different directions. Flapjack should be thin.
9. Lubricate the pizza dish with ready-made sauce; the more sauce there is, the richer the pizza will turn out, however, do not overdo it.
10. Put the pieces of cheese on top of the blank (2/3 of the total quantity). A piece of cheese can be grated to sprinkle pizza on top.
11. Put the pieces of chicken, add salt to each of them.
12. Spread out canned corn. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and send a baking tray with baked pizza.
13. After 15 minutes, remove the baking sheet and sprinkle the pizza with the rest of the cheese. Bake another 10-12 minutes.
When the finished pizza has cooled slightly, cut it into portions and serve. Pizza with chicken and corn on yeast dough is quite satisfying.