Frittata with cauliflower and mushrooms is a light and tasty dish that can be served even for breakfast. Given that the frittata looks like a casserole or an omelet, you can easily take it with you for a snack on the way or to work. For frittats, you can use any mushrooms, for example, popular champignons, oyster mushrooms or forest mushrooms. For the recipe, oyster mushrooms were used - by the way, their taste is vaguely reminiscent of wild mushrooms. Well, if you decide to use forest dwellers, for example, boletus or white fungus, do not forget to boil them in salted water beforehand for 30 minutes.
List of ingredients:
- 200 g of cauliflower,
- 150 g oyster mushrooms,
- 20 g butter,
- 70 g of hard cheese,
- 6 eggs,
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 0, 5 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. spices,
- greens before serving.
1. Rinse cauliflower, divide into florets. It is best to blanch the cabbage in lightly salted water. When the water boils, send the cabbage there, and after 3 minutes, drain in a colander, rinse with cold water.
2. Wash mushrooms and cut them not too finely, because after roasting and roasting, they will significantly decrease in size.
3. Melt a small amount of butter in a pan. Fry the mushrooms and cabbage, literally 5 minutes, as the cabbage is very tender and can turn into puree.
4. Make an omelette mass for frittats. In deep dishes, mix fresh chicken eggs, grated finely grated cheese, salt, spices, and sour cream of any fat content. Whisk everything with a fork or whisk.
5. If you bake the fritt in another baking dish, grease it with oil and put the cabbage and mushrooms into it, then pour over the omelette mixture. If you can bake in your frying pan or saucepan, then simply pour the mass there and put it in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
6. After 20 minutes the frittata will be ready. Serve warm, cut into portions and spread out on plates. Before serving, you can decorate with fresh herbs.